RUGGBO 20 LITE
Lightweight Biometric POS
BioRugged Ruggbo 20 Lite is an entry level biometric enrollment and verification device with an Android 7.1 OS, 5″ Screen, LTE, 8MP Camera, 2GB/16GB Storage, Quad Core Processor and associated to a wide range of FBI / PIV / ISO / ANSI certified fingerprint readers. In Cote De Ivory ten thousand Ruggbo 20 Lite`s has been successfully roll out to assist MTN to achieve 100% KYC Biometric enrollment.
The main areas of use for the Ruggbo 20 Lite will be KYC enrollment, access control, convention management, visitor’s registration, Police check point identification and banking biometric verification.
- Android 6.0
- 5″ Display
- 1GB RAM, 8GB FLASH (Optional 2GB RAM, 16GB FLASH)
- 3000mAh battery (Option for 7500mAh
- Futronic or Suprema fingerprint reader (FS80/FS81/S20/S21)
- 5MP AF Camera (Option for 8MP AF)
- Smart card reader (optional)
- Electronic ticketing
- Government:Identification terminal
- Visitor registration
- Membership management
- Customer Enrollment and Verification new line KYC (Know Your Customer)
- Election Enrollment and Verification
RUGGBO 20 LITE
To fulfil all these applications, it may be optionally equipped with a contactless card reader (ISO14443 type A/B, ISO18092 ) , SIM/SAM slot, and/or a smart card reader(ISO7816).
The device has a specially designed rubber cover to enhance its ruggedness and thus extend the working conditions to hostile environments.