Biometric Rugged Tablet
BioWolf X1 is the new addition to BioRugged portfolio of Biometric devices in the format of a IP 67 Biometric Rugged Tablet. Developed for applications such as customer registration (KYC), voter’s registration / authentication, healthcare, education and public security in extreme environment. The BioWolf X1 is an Android terminal with an incorporated FIPS 201 fingerprint reader, LTE, IP 67 protection, 3 SIM Cards, RFID/NFC option and 14600 mAh battery.
- TCS1/TCS2/Fingerprint sensor
- Ruggedized body: Protection class IP67 and drop resistance level 1.5m
- High resolution front and rear cameras
- 7” LCD Touch screen
- Long duration battery
- Communications: GSM, 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, GPS
- Corporate: Customer registration (KYC) and service subscription
- Government: Voter’s registration and authentication
- Health Care: Patients and medical staff identification
- the Military
- Education: Students ID verification
- Public Security: ID, driver’s license and passport verification
BioWolf X1 delivers the perfect solution for mobility in any environment and data security, enabling the delivery of trusted services in any area of activity anywhere in the world. As it is a light and mobile device with a long duration battery allows long hours of secure service in the acquisition of biometric data.